Saturday, December 6, 2014

My Friday


10:45, I wake up all on my own. No alarms, nothing. It was beautiful and exactly what I needed after an unusually tough week. 


11:00, breakfast time! After checking my email and all, I succombed to watching Kdramas. The heart wants what the heart wants, mmkay?

 


1:15ish, walking to the bus stop. I had thought to myself "Wow, this isn't very cold today!" Turns out it was 8 degrees. I've been in Canada too long. 





1:45, arrive at my first destination: Krispy Kreme. I've been dreaming of a donut from here since forever. There is absolutely nothing like a hot Krispy Kreme donut. I don't understand the Tim Hortons obsession up here, there's no comparison between the two. Krispy Kreme all the way! 


1:50, donuts and coffee have been procured! I'm insanely pleased with myself, as evidenced by this pic on fb


2:00ish, after my snack I walk over to the giant mall and try on some sweaters. I ended up buying one at H&M, but not the one above! I also found some Christmas presents. 


3:00ish, I walked around the mall for a few hours just looking and thinking. It seems that my thinking and recharging spaces are the malls here in Quebec. In Virginia, that place is Target. But the Targets here are so terrible, so malls it is! 


4:00, take the bus and walk home. 


5:00, get home and unpack. 


5:15, cleaning up my room, which basically consists of hanging up all the clothes from my week.



5:30, time for Kpop while I prep dinner. 


5:45, dinner time! I made Feed the Multitudes- it's quick and nutritious and warm. All important things! 



























6:00, nail painting time! I didn't do anything Friday evening. After painting my nails I watched Kdramas until I feel asleep around 1 a.m.

Friday was a very good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment