Monday, August 25, 2014

L'église



Yesterday I hopped onto the wrong bus and headed to church.

 ...but it was only after I had gone waaay past the street to the church that I realized my mistake.

So I hopped off the bus and walked a mile up hill to church. (And if you are wondering why I didn't take a bus, they only run every fifteen minutes on the weekends and I was running late already. Better to walk!)

I did make it to church (give me a sticker!) and it was an English speaking service. Hallelujah!

It's a little Presbyterian church called St. Andrew's in Vieux Quebec. I'll probably go back next week because English speaking Protestant churches don't seem particularly easy to find in my area.

I'll keep looking though, because it's not exactly what I want in a church. (Things I want: a great sermon, youngish people.) 

2 comments: