Monday, August 11, 2014

musique de voyage



























It's no secret that I love music. Music is one of the few things that can conquer a bad day and cheer me up. I almost always have some type of music playing, lately it has been my Kpop for Finals playlist. Kpop is my comfort music.

Anyways, instead of packing I've come up with my ultimate travel playlist, or my "musique de voyage".



























It contains a little bit of everything that I love, songs that will help me transition into life in Quebec. There are only two Kpop songs, so don't be scared!

And I took some selfies with my awesome headphones and adorable ipod. I can't help myself.


Playlist

  1. Can't Stop, CN Blue
  2. Tell the World, Eric Hutchinson 
  3. Diplomat, Swimming With Dolphins
  4. I Really Want It, A Great Big World 
  5. Young and Beautiful, Lana Del Ray
  6. Find You, Zedd ft. Matthew Koma
  7. Hello, Shinee
  8. Don't You Worry Child, The Piano Guys
  9. Nothing to Lose, Merriment
  10. Can't Stop, OneRepublic 
  11. Destination, Nickel Creek
  12. From Here On Out, The Killers
  13. Now Is The Start, A Fine Frenzy
  14. Just Let Go, Mae
  15. Shot At the Night, The Killers
  16. Brink of Disaster, Mae
  17. Goodness Gracious, Ellie Goulding
  18. Dreams Don't Turn To Dust, Owl City
  19. Battle Born, The Killers
  20. There She Goes, Sixpence None the Richer 
  21. Sky Full of Stars, Coldplay 
  22. Rainbow Veins, Owl City 
  23. Mind Over Matter, Young the Giant 
  24. Burning Gold, Christina Perri
  25. Bulletproof, La Roux 

1 comment:

  1. You look adorable with your flowy hair and big headphones!!!

    Add "Be My Honeypie" by the Weepies to the playlist :D

    ReplyDelete