Saturday, August 30, 2014

Things Done



This beautiful ceiling belongs to the Gare du Palais. 





That's some BA graffiti right there. 

I've been told that this is the best place for coffee, which means I will be visiting ASAP. 

Sneak peak of the Chateau Frontenac. 

Yesterday after school let out, some classmates and I walked down to Vieux Port. It's supposed to rain for the next several days (and it's a three day weekend!) so I wanted to do some sightseeing before the rain came. 

We saw the Chateau Frontenac and the Citadel, a bunch of statues and the Gare du Palais. All beautiful, but a little underwhelming. However, I'm also the girl who has never visited 80% of the monuments in D.C. and never intends to. (And I lived there!) I prefer to tour museums and restaurants.  

My next post will have more photos of the Chateau Frontenac. I didn't want this post to be a giant photo dump! 

No comments:

Post a Comment