Friday, July 25, 2014

Baby, it's cold




























I take being cold very seriously; I still dream of moving to Texas and forsaking these mild Virginia winters. I think that explains why I bought this puffy coat during Spring Break- which was waaay back in March. It cost a little under $100 from Lands End, but I'm sure it will prove to be a good investment this fall. It also smooshes into a tiny little bundle so it won't take up valuable space in my suitcase. Always a good thing!

Basically it's my goal to not get any kind of respiratory problems while abroad (curse you, asthma) and wearing this coat should help. My brother and sister-in-law bought me some amazing bright blue snowboots which takes care of the potential cold feet problem. I'll never get lost in a snowstorm now!

 I have an overabundance of hats, gloves and scarves and I'll just pack a few of my favorites. And fuzzy socks! I bought two pairs specifically for this fall.

 Simply put: I refuse to be cold. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment