Monday, July 14, 2014

Let's Fly Away

This is what happens when you ask your sister to take pictures of you. "I need to look excited!" I said, so I busted out jazz hands and peace signs. You're welcome.





























I really just wanted pictures to capture the excitement I felt upon buying my tickets for Canada on the fourth of July. (Hilariously ironic, in my opinion). I've never done something like this on my own before- arranging all the details, educational and travel alike.

It was a bit terrifying to take such a big step towards my trip. It's starting to feel so real! And it should, because I leave in a little over a month. !!!!!

My plane departs from Dulles on August 16 and it's about a four hour ride to Quebec with one stop in Toronto. I'll be living in Quebec until December 16! (With a quick trip to North Carolina in October to see my new nephew who is due October 1.)

Bonus: I get to fly Air Canada and not Southwest. Haha! 

Next up I need to pay my BLI bill this week and schedule an appointment with my allergist so I can get a supply of my allergy and asthma medications. I'm really hoping that all my allergies magically disappear in Quebec, but since it's basically a forest I'm not getting my hopes too high. 

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHH!!!! IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks, KS! I'm started to really freak out...especially since today marks the beginning of my monthlong countdown. Eeeek!

      Delete