Monday, July 7, 2014

Progress





This list cracks me up. It's a pretty good indicator of how much I think I can accomplish, but isn't actually possible.

All four of those items are major things, especially considering that I tend to freeze when having to make big decisions.

I did manage to accomplish my financial aid meetings and French class in June.

But I just managed to take my placement exams and buy my plane tickets on the fourth of July. A little ironic, non?

My July list isn't actually written (the horror!) but I know what's on it: finish my last month of work, research Quebec, pay my BLI bill, research how to pack. Not very thrilling, but very important.

And of course, I'm trying to build this blog. I've almost decided on the schedule of content for this fall and I've almost caught up on posts I needed to write. Keep an eye for new posts coming later this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment