Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Choses qui me manquent

*family and friends I obviously miss, this post only deals with things and random photos*

1. My animals. I cannot wait to smooth their cute faces. As soon as I get home from the airport I'm going straight to the barn. I don't care if it's midnight- I will kiss my goaties. 

2. Coffee. I know, you wouldn't think I'm lacking coffee because my instagram is 75% coffee pics, 25% selfies. But y'all, no one uses a drip pot up here. It's instant coffee at home and then everyone buys some type of espresso at a neighborhood cafe. I can't wait to be able to brew coffee at home! 



3. My car. I'm very grateful to be able to afford my monthly bus pas, but I miss the freedom of driving myself. And I miss driving the backroads!

4. Real Targets. The Target in Quebec City is so so so terrible. The shelves are always half empty and unorganized. Only two cash registers are open every time I visit and the self serve registers are always broken. And yep, fully aware that this is a singularly American complaint. But I love Target, it's my destresser.


5. Pandora. For licenscing reasons, Pandora is unavailable in Canada. I'm able to use YouTube and Spotify, but I miss my Pandora stations. Nothing helps a study session better than my Pandora stations!

6. My room. Oh my goodness. I miss my space and I miss living next to the laundry room. Ha! I cannot wait to be back in my room with my things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment