Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Day

I thought it would be fun to record my day in its entirety. I love looking back and seeing everything documented. Welcome to a normal week day of mine in Quebec! 



7:00, I start waking up. This is the moment that I have to make the toughest decision: get up now and have enough time to pack lunch and eat breakfast, or sleep in. On this morning I got straight out of bed because I was wide awake. 


7:15, lunch is packed! Fruits, veggies and almond butter and honey. 


7:30, a nice breakfast of yogurt, dried berries and granola. 


7:45, quickly grab warm clothes and apply my makeup.


8:00, leave my apartment and start walking towards the bus stop. 


All bundled up!


The bus finally arrives.


Walking from the bus stop.


8:30, arrive in St. Roch, start walking to school and the coffee shop conveniently located next to my school. 



8:45, settle in the classroom for the next five hours. 


12:20, lunch time! Glad I took the time to properly pack my lunch. 

1:00, conversation class for the next hour and then freedom! 


2:00, I decide to head to my normal study spot to prep for an exam, chez Starbucks. 


5:00, after chatting with other students at Starbucks I head home. 

























Waiting for the 801 bus.

6:00, finally home and cooking dinner. 



















I made a variation on Feed the Multitudes- rice, scrambled eggs, cheese.
















6:45, time for more studying. Fortunately (though it didn't feel like it at the time) the internet wasn't working so I could only study. 



8:00, took a tea break and chatted with my roommate. (Which totally counts as studying because we only speak French!)

9:00, trying to study but getting sleepy. And distracted by the Les Mis soundtrack. (The Broadway version and the 2014 film.)

9:30, finished making flashcards and I'm out. Time to get ready for bed. 

1 comment: