Wednesday, November 19, 2014

New Digs










And there you have it, a tour of my room. Didn't take very long, eh? But I don't need much and everything is comfortable and clean. And it's not in the basement! I'm really pleased with this room (particularly the bed, it's huge!) and my location in Limoilou. Two thumbs up! You can read about my Airbnb experience here

I'd like to think that all these experiences in Quebec are preparing me for bigger, scarier adventures in the future. Baby steps now in order to prepare me for life abroad after college!  I'd also like to think that one day I'll be this awesome combination of Anthony Bourdain and Ernest Hemingway. But female. And sober.

I really need to make sure that I finish touring Quebec properly before I leave next month. I've now reached the "only one more month left" mark. I've still got some restaurants to try and and a few buildings I want to photograph now that they've been Christmas-fied. I'm going to miss Quebec, it's been a really lovely home for this semester. 

Just wait, I'm totally going to be that person who is constantly bringing up their study abroad. "Well, when I was abroad..." It's just been fabulous, y'all. 

1 comment:

  1. ah, finally went back and saw what your room looks like. But I want a picture of the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete