Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Isle d'Orleans


After the beach, we headed across the river to the Isle d'Orleans. I'll never pass up a chance to photograph that gorgeous island! I'd love to stay on the island the next time I visit Quebec. It is charming and rural, just my type of place. 

When these photos were taken the trees were still holding onto their fall leaves, but now? The trees are completely stripped. It's a little sad, but the Christmas decorations are just beginning to make an appearance.

I was surprised because I'd thought it was a little early for Christmas things but then I remembered that Canadians have already had their Thanksgiving. I really think Americans should adopt an earlier Thanksgiving because then we'd have that much more time for Christmas!












No comments:

Post a Comment