Monday, November 10, 2014

King of Kings


I adore Christmas.

The music, the spirit, the traditions. The cookies. 

I mentioned on Facebook that I started listening to Christmas music in October. I can't help it! The weather in Quebec begs for Christmas music. Especially now that the first snow has fallen. (Admittedly, it was more of a dusting!) 

During one of my listening sessions, Handel's Messiah popped up on iTunes. The Hallelujah Chorus is one of my favorite Christmas songs. I can belt that song like no other (thanks, church!) 

I got a bee in my bonnet and started googling to see if Handel's Messiah was being performed in Quebec and if I could still procure tickets.

Et voilà! I managed to find a ticket for $24 at this gorgeous venue

I am so excited for December 8th to arrive.

This is a dream come true! I'm so thrilled that I get to check this off my bucket list while studying abroad. I'm sure it will be one of my favorite memories. 

*sidenote: this Peter, Paul & Mary Christmas album is a classic in my family.*

1 comment: