Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Catch up!




























  • I had the best weekend, y'all. I spent the holiday weekend (it was Canadian Thanksgiving!) in North Carolina with my sister and her family. I was able to hold my newborn nephew, Anselm, for so many hours and I've never been more content. My other nephew, Beren, is getting so insanely big! The way he talks about school and his life makes him seem so much older than he is. 
  • I have moved to the intermediate level of classes at my school! I'm very excited. Though having two new professors is a bit fatiguing, my brain feels a bit mangled this evening.
  • I don't actually have much to write about for the blog since I was traveling and playing all weekend. But never fear! I'll be sure to share some pictures of Anselm tomorrow.
  • Bonsoir! I'm off to finish homework and sleep.  

No comments:

Post a Comment