Monday, October 6, 2014

Promenade












I feel like these pictures truly say au revoir to summer. Everything was so green last week and BAM. The leaves have changed for fall! I'm absolutely in love with maple trees. I kind of want to be the maple tree version of Miss Rumphius and plant maples all over Virginia. 

Canada is so beautiful right now- everything is a shade of rust and gold. Over the weekend I explored a waterfall, a church and a wildlife preserve with my host family. Needless to say, I took so many photos. I'm going to try my best to sort and edit them in a timely fashion! 

I have to say, autumn has never been my favorite season but Canada is changing my mind. And have you seen rural Canada? Holy cow. I may have planned my future farm here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment