Thursday, October 30, 2014

Kdrama





(^I'm calling this series "Portraits of a Kdrama Addict)

If you've ever wondered "what does Della do with her free time?", this post is for you. You know, just in case you thought I study too much. My downtime is normally after seven at night unless I've got plans to play with friends. 

(Like last night. Let's just say that I don't get drunk, I just get sleepy. And learning new card games in French is the pits.) 

On a normal weeknight, you can find me snuggled in my bed watching kdramas on Drama Fever. Or Viki. 

This the classic story of a kdrama addict who falls in love with a new drama. 

In the first episode of The Master's Sun, I knew it was love. The soundtrack is perfect. The characters actually experience realistic character growth. And the pacing for all the events are fantastic. 

And com'n, look at these faces: 















And the soundtrack:



Hopefully this post gives you a better insight into my life as a kdrama addict. I like to think that it's cultural research for when I move to Korea. Yeeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment