Thursday, September 25, 2014

Adventure time!


Last Sunday I wanted to go to church, but I didn't want to go alone. As I was getting ready my roommate stumbled into my room and asked where I was going. I jokingly repsonded "Church, wanna come?" (Except in French. Always in French.) 

And he said yes. Haha. I was excited to have someone to go with! 

After the service, we both decided that we were in need of dessert, so we headed down towards the port and ended up at Queues De Castor. Pictures of that deliciousness below. 

Then we meandered around Vieux Port and ended up at a Thai restuarant for a late lunch. And we stopped by my favorite coffee shop for a café au lait. Instagrammed here

C'est tout! 







I chose number 4. Best decision ever. SO AMAZING. 

Classic Lisandro.




























Further proof that I make good decisions: choosing the apple pie-like beavertail. Holy goodness. So amazing. So mouthwatering. If you are ever in Quebec you have to try a beavertail! There are so many varieties, but I've heard that this location in Vieux Port makes the best versions.



2 comments:

  1. Oh oh! Where did you go to church?! DETAILS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went back to Holy Trinity! (The Anglican church?) The priest has an ear piercing and I'm fascinated.

      Delete