Friday, September 26, 2014

Morrin Library












After feeling blah and bored on Monday, I decided that Tuesday was the day to fix that silly mood. (Turns out hormones were partly to blame!) 

I visited the Morrin Library, which happens to be the only English library in Quebec. It is so pretty inside! I didn't take photos with my dslr because it can be noisy and I didn't want to be intrusive. Reading time is sacred afterall. But! There are a few pictures on my instagram here and here

This little excursion definitely helped my mood. Exploring and lattes are two things that can cheer me up almost any day.

*editor's note: no vlog today! Probably tomorrow? My sister had her baby today! So of course I wanted to hear all about that instead of film a vlog. And the baby, Anselm, is so perfect. I'm in love. Pictures on fb and instagram! 

No comments:

Post a Comment