Thursday, September 18, 2014

Parliament







How pretty is Parliament? I can't wait to see the inside! 





























Before heading to L'Observatoire, I actually stopped by Parliament. Of course I hadn't checked the hours and it was closed. But that was fine by me, because it meant I was able to photograph the exterior to my heart's content.

Going places by myself means that if I want to photograph roses and shrubs for half an hour, I can! It's kinda the best thing ever.

And today my conversation professor mentioned that we might go as a class to tour Parliament next week. That should be fun!

This week has been long and wearying. I have no energy to write today. Blerg. Even the delicious café au lait I bought on the way home hasn't helped! I just want a nap. Maybe I'll procrastinate on the homework for little longer... 

No comments:

Post a Comment