Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sweet dreams are made of...










Crepes. Sweet dreams are made entirely out of crepes. 

A housemate and I ventured out to Cafe Breton last weekend to eat some crepes. (That's her cute baby, Franco, up there!) I had been wanting to eat at a creperie since I arrived in Quebec but didn't want to go by myself. 

I had a raspberry crepe drizzled with chocolate syrup. GUYS. It was so good. I will forever dream of this crepe. 

The cappuccino was also really delicious. Basically I've found my favorite spot to eat in Quebec and I'll be going there many more times. Especially because they also serve savory crepes so completely acceptable for lunch! 

My French vocabulary currently consists of small talk and ordering-food-and-beverages-phrases.

No comments:

Post a Comment