Monday, September 8, 2014

Previously Worn









Call me shallow because I totally went through the entire archive of my old blog because I miss my fall wardrobe. 

It's hard when you are used to dressing like this^ to wearing t-shirts and jeans every day. (I fear I may have packed too light. I have no options. #firstworldproblems)

So I've "curated" my favorite autumnal outfits in hope of satiating my want for new clothes. 

Confession: I did buy a new dress at Old Navy. This one. But that's it thus far! I really don't have the budget for new clothes. That was a splurge. Ahem. 

Have no fear, a real post will be up tomorrow! I'm still editing the millions of photos I took this weekend. One word: crepes. Oh yeah, baby.

2 comments:

  1. Your fall wardrobe is gorgeous. I remember being so sick of my clothes at the end of my travel abroad experience. Do they have thrift stores in Canada? If so, maybe you could compare them to American ones? (Beautiful dress from old navy. I'm sure you'll wear it a lot.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do! I found a thrift store close to my house so I think a field trip is in order! I only packed five sweaters so it might be nice to pick up another one or two. Or three.

    I'll definitely do a comparison post! That's my kind of research.

    ReplyDelete