Saturday, September 13, 2014

Saturday Stroll










































I love that I can just waltz down to Vieux Quebec to snap photos. It feels so luxurious!

After Tereinés and I ate crepes last Saturday we strolled around Vieux Quebec and stopped by a few souvenir shops. She wanted a shirt for Franco and I needed post cards. Tereinés left yesterday and I miss her so much. She was so patient with me and really helped me with my French.

I love that there is always a new student at my host home, but darn if I don't miss them when they leave. I can't help it if I become attached to people quickly! 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful day and beautiful city!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quebec is truly gorgeous. I'm excited to see what it looks like covered in snow.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Isn't he cute? I haven't seen him since but I'm keeping my eyes open.

      Delete