Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Stop, Coffee Time




Le repas 


Illy's menu


Rue Cartier 

I love these mailboxes. Drop boxes?

Since classes are let out early on Friday (two whole hours early!) I am able to cram in a little extra exploring before the weekend really begins. 

Last Friday I was in desperate need of a latte, but who isn't by the time Friday rolls around? I decided to hit up that coffee shop a friend had recommended that I mentioned in this post

Lemme say, that latte was possibly the best latte I've ever had. ERMAGERSH. I've been dreaming of drinking another one. The pain au chocolat was so-so. BUT THE LATTE. So creamy, rich and loverly.

I should really just marry an insanely rich man who happens to be a barista for me every morning. Now there's my dream guy. 

4 comments:

  1. This cafe looks great! I have been making Mexican hot chocolate to sip as I study Espanol (I don't know how to put the accents in!) because the nights have been really cool this week. But I don't have any pastries like that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I love Mexican hot chocolate! Especially with extra whipped cream. :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, what a pretty cafe! I miss being a barista; being able to make delicious coffee exactly how I wanted it every day was the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be my friend? I keep wanting to try my hand at being a barista but I'm not sure if I'd be that good at a quick paced job. But I do love my coffee. :)

      Delete